When I speak at genealogy and history conferences about researching enslaved people in Virginia, I am continually surprised that, afterward, I get more questions about writing than I do about anything else. People buy my books about African American history, but they buy more of my books about writing.
So today, I want to share with you – in case you have a need for it – that I’ve just released a new book for writers. It’s entitled Love Letters to Writers: Encouragement, Accountability, and Truth-Telling, and it’s comprised of 52 letters I wrote to help writers on this journey. It’s a gentle book, or at least I hope it is.
If you’d like to pick up a copy, you can order one at the links below:
- eBooks – https://books2read.com/loveletters2writers
- Amazon – http://amzn.to/2AIku7W
- Barnes and Noble- https://andilit.com/LoveLettersBN
- IndieBound – https://andilit.com/LoveLettersIndie
- and everywhere else books are sold.
And of course, if you have writing questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected]